Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh Korea.

So all of my Korean co-teachers think that I LOVE Korea. Not that I don't love it...I just think its funny. They just think I like everything about the country. I think I started liking it here when I accepted the food and the culture, but I'm definitely not an expert by any means.
I'll replay a scene had between my supervisor and I.

Supervisor: Wow Andrea you like Korean food. You watch Korean dramas. You listen to Korean music. Is there anything you don't know about Korea?
Me: Well I don't know Korean.

I just think its funny...

Oh and here are some recent pictures from this month.

Me at the Kimchi Museum!

Some of my co-workers!

Kirsten and I on her birthday!

2 comments:

CSmith said...

Mullen + My Life = Complete.

<3

Candy said...

eek! I forgot to check your blog for awhile.

I'm glad the open house went well! And I think you love Korea more than you know :)

Thanks for helping out my friend Zoe, btw, she's in Korea now.. been there since Sunday.