Wednesday, August 27, 2008

About to leave..

Wow...sorry for the lack of updating...
This month has seriously FLOWN by! Since I came back from the Philippines (which was a great trip by the way), everything just seems to be going really fast. I like it that way thought..if things go by fast, that means I am enjoying myself.

As of today, I have two more teaching days left. TWO..wow! I never thought this day would come.
It feels very strange. Some of my kids have said "Don't go America teacher!" Its so sweet of them...but some I can tell are ready to be rid of me....haha.

Of course, its not only the stress of leaving and getting everything packed but I also going on an awesome fantabulous world trip so I definitely want to have everything prepared for that! I'm pretty excited about it especially since I am going with Erica, Kirsten, and Liz. I'm so excited for....just life right now! (of course a little nervous as well)

Some people ask "Why did you go to Korea?" Well here's the thing, when someone takes a trip others will often say that they are jealous or they wish they could do that too. I never wanted to have that happen...I never wanted to be that person. So thats why I came to Korea, so I could take advantage of this awesome opportunity.

While I am traveling, I will be sure to update this blog so come back for stories!

2 comments:

Candy said...

You are definitely smart to have gone to Korea, and to be traveling all over while you're there!

Where are you and the girls going to travel? Take lots of pictures and share them here :)

Andrea said...

I definitely will Candy!

Thanks!!

What is your address?