Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New York City update.

whoooooa updates.

Alrighty so, I'm now in school at Pratt Institute doing Library Science as of last Wednesday. It's going well I think. Apparently a lot of people complain about the program, but I think it's okay so far. But going to this program involved moving up here to Brooklyn from SC. It's taken some getting used to. No matter how many times I leave home (DC, Spain, Korea, and now NY), it's always hard to leave especially this time because I was home for such a significant amount of time. You know what has been amazing though? Having friends around who are willing to go out and do things and whom I can be myself around. That has made everything worth it.

But oh golly, have I spent alot of money. I need to stay in my apartment for the next few days so I won't spend anything.

1 comment:

ertennyson said...

Seven and a half months later..... any more to update on Mullen? Probably not. On account of you being so lame.