Saturday, April 12, 2008

April

April has always been an amazing month...Well first of all its my birthday and springtime which is my favorite season. When all the flowers are in bloom and the weather is warm (you can really appreciate spring after an awful cold winter like we've had in Seoul), its pretty amazing. Also April always meant one of the last months of school (or in college, THE last month). Well that's not the case here because Korean school children are always in school....but I've accepted that.

Anyways, this April is going to be a fantastic month. First of all my parents are coming tomorrow!! I'm showing them around Seoul this weekend and then they leave to visit my brother in Beijing on Monday. THEN, I'm going to Beijing on Thursday and staying until Monday (the best part is of course I'm off from work for two days...its going to be glorious). It will be so nice to be with them...The times when we all get along really well are when we are on vacation.

So basically the Mullens are taking over Asia...

watch out.

6 comments:

Candy said...

Yay! Sounds like fun :)

And Happy Birthday!!

Renee said...

I've already said this but have fun with your fam this week, sweetie. :)

CSmith said...

Asia's so lucky!

ertennyson said...

We're keeping the Mullens and never letting them go!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.