Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zooey Deschanel

If I would want to emulate the career of anyone famous right now, one such person would have to be Zooey Deschanel. I just think she's the bees knees. She's not annoying like so many actresses of today and her life is not plastered all over the tabloids. I think what I admire about her career is that she's done films that I admire and like and she's cute, quirky, and has a nice vintagey style. Also she is in the group 'She & Him' with M. Ward. Of course you wanna think "Oh what's this actress doing releasing an album." But seriously, it's one of my favorite albums of last year.
She & Him video- Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?


"I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes and basically I'm an old-fashioned gal."- Zooey

No comments: