Monday, April 13, 2009

me and all my friends, we're all misunderstood

Just talking with Erica tonight, I realized something. All of my friends my age are in this annoying state of limbo. We have had the accomplishment of finishing school and now everyone just seems to be waiting....for that next thing. In most everyone's case, it's a freakin' job (economy), but it's also getting maybe a better job or waiting to move or start school or get roles or even when to get married and where to live. I guess it helps to know that my friends are not feeling confident and second guessing themselves. I know it comes along with being in your early 20s and done with school, but I just want something better for all of us! Or to at least have some answers to why life is kinda sucking right now.

I'm just glad to have started watching LOST because nothing sucks you in and makes you forget your own life like that show. kudos jj abrams.

No comments: