Monday, October 15, 2007

aarrrrrrggg..

Everything seems to be so dramatic lately...Take Saturday for instance, some parts were really good (like going to see the fireworks and then the rugby game where England beat France) but other parts were just awful! Why is my life slowly starting to resemble that of The Hills? Lets see friendship weirdness, starting a job in a new city, and witnessing an almost brawl....yep its starting to look like it. I hate drama (well obviously not the theatre or I'd be a total hypocrite) and on top of everything else dealing with it is just too much.

3 comments:

CSmith said...

Well you know what, Lauren? i love Spencer... I mean, I think I do... so we're getting our OWN place away from YOU.

I hate you.

Like that? Because that's AWFUL. I'm sorry.

Andrea said...

yup thats pretty much it

ertennyson said...

Hey now - there is one major NON-Hills quality to your new Korean life ... you're actually not seeking attention or causing any drama .. it just surrounds us. Mostly in Itaewon. New rule - Itaewon is a place for eating and sports watching, and that's all!