Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Not a typical Monday

We had athletic day on Saturday so all of us teachers had to work then, which meant that we didn't have to teach preschool today! So I didn't have to come into work until 1 which was beautiful because I definitely slept until 12. I didn't have a class until 4:30 though....I actually have two classes in the afternoon now as opposed to one because we got this huge influx of kids! But the new class I teach is BEAUTIFUL...its basically like tutoring because its seriously 2 students. They are 10, responsive, and THEY LISTEN....its a teacher's dream!

Then, Elie and I met Erica at Techno- Mart and I got a cell phone finally!

Beautiful day..

2 comments:

CSmith said...

Tell me your new number! So I can call it! Because I love you! Because you're wonderful!

ertennyson said...

And we ate yummy food too!