Thursday, October 18, 2007

Things are looking up

at least I hope so!
I am sorry about my dramatic last post. I realize that I was being dramatic in talking about all the drama...Silly Mullen...Anyways I'm trying to look at the positives and there are alot in being here..I was just getting bogged down by the negatives. One positive is Halloween is coming up and its nice in working with kids that we get to celebrate at work! I'm dressing up as a vampire and I'm in charge of the Haunted House. Its gonna be awesome!

4 comments:

CSmith said...

AAAAAAUGHGH!!!! Mullen, Mullen NOOOOO get off my NEEEECCKKKK!!!! AUUUGGH gurgurgugle...

Happy Halloween, early!

I'll be working at the Folger the night of Halloween, so no party for me. But I think I will pull a Rennfest or a Clone High for work. Could be cool!

Renee said...

No worries, sweetie! This is my newest email account since my mail.com account is giving me problems. Glad to hear things are looking up! Miss you. :)

ertennyson said...

"In this game we're playing, the game of life I call it, to win you must Steal the Ball! Steal the Ball!" .... or something equally positive and encouraging that's not from a horrible musical.

And vampire you say? I heard you never drink...wine.

Allie said...

I am glad things are looking better! Chin up, and drink plenty of blood Ms Vampire, you'll fell much happier then!! (: