Monday, January 14, 2008

Back in the swing of things...yay?


So January is kind of a blah month..but then again its always like that (plus there's no MLK holiday to look forward to). However, there is a holiday in February for the Lunar New Year which everyone and their mother is traveling in Asia. This makes traveling a wee bit difficult and expensive! Erica and I have decided to travel together (just like we did for Chusok in September) and we were going to go to Japan but that fell through...So I think the solution is to go skiing right here in Korea..My co-worker Carla and some others might come as well! I just want to have a good break because it'll be a long time before we have a number of days off...not until July! (We've gotta start planning that asap as well)

Oh and the Lunar New Year is when the year changes...as in "Year of the Rabbit" or "Year of the Horse." 2007 was the year of pig and 2008 will be the year of the rat!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Speaking of planning trips, I cannot wait to plan our trip to New York this September to see Equus on Broadway. :) Miss you

CSmith said...

Please tell me those dates in July. Thanks. :-D